By Kiden Stela Mandela
The President of South Sudan Salva Kiir Mayardit has issued a number of Republican Orders for the Unification of the Command Structures for the Unified South Sudan National Army.
Last Sunday the Government and the Opposition signed an agreement on the sharing ratio of the Unified Command Structure of the Unified Forces, the Reconstitution of the Unified Command Structure which has been one of the contentious issues holding back the graduation of the necessary unified forces will now expedite the process of the graduation of the long awaited peace soldiers.
The Republican Order for the Unified South Sudan National Army that was read last night over the South Sudan Broadcasting Corporation (SSBC) included;
- Gen. Santino Deng Wol Chok Chief of Defense Forces (CDF)
- Lt. Gen. Gabriel Duop Lam Deputy Chief of Defense Forces (Dep. CDF)
- Lt. Gen. Kuong Gathkuot Kirjok Inspector General
- Lt. Gen. Toi Chang Rieth Assistant Chief of Defense Forces for Operation
- Lt. Gen. Peter Dor Majur CDR Sector for Malakal
- Lt. Gen James Koang Chuol Assistant Chief of Defense Forces for Training and Research
- Lt. Gen. Stephen Machel Babanet Chief of Military Intelligence
- Lt. Gen. Malual Majok Chiengkuach Assistant Chief of Defense Forces for Administration, Personnel and Finance
- Lt. Gen. Arnest Dut Kuol Director for Procurement
- Lt. Gen. Saib Gathluak Taitai Director for Military Production
- Lt. Gen. Thiik Achiek Hoi CDR for Ground Forces
- Lt. Gen. Rabi Mujung Emmanuel Commander of Air force
- Lt. Gen. Wesley Welbey Samson Assistant Chief of Defense Forces for Logistics
- Lt. Gen. Ashab Khamis Fahal Ohunda Assitant Chief of Defense Forces for Moral Orientation
- Lt. Gen. Garang Ayii Akol Chief of Defense Forces of Riverine Unit.
Details of the other Republican Orders and Decrees will be brought in the next publication.
Call for application